Friday, September 12, 2008

Ok, the husband got a hold of the blog....

Just in case you couldn't tell.....Brett is no longer a virgin to blogging and just had to put his 2 cents in last night while I was away! I did post the poem about women and when he saw it, he was reminded of some pictures he took of me (on his phone) while at Lake Powell. Kindof funny, cuz it fits! I told him not to take a picture of me and when he did it again, I told him (well, showed him) what I thought! :) And then yes, the hunting season.....that pretty much explains itself! If you would've asked me 15 years ago if I thought I would be settled in Utah Valley and married to a hunter, I would've told you that you were off your rocker! :) I guess the plus side is that he only hunts animals that fly....it could be so much worse! Love you, hon. Knock 'em dead. :)

1 comments:

Fancypants said...

Bruce and I had a good chuckle over the pics Brett posted. Quick, change your password! Super cute girls and I love the birthday counter from Lilypie. So many cute things to do on the computer when I should be working.