Ok... 1. How did you do that to your pics? So cute! 2. You are beautiful! 3. Where did you get that scooter/trike? I have to get that for Zoe. SO cute!
What a cute blog! Your lay out is one I haven't seen before. Did you lay it out yourself? This is all new to me! So many fun things on your blog and your family is so cute and fun! Shannon
Hello Heather!! this is a message from Colby Cole Warnock. A couple named the Noyes moved into our ward, I saw they had Taylor Housley on their friend's list and so I found you!!
You have a beautiful family and I'm glad to see you are doing well. You take gorgeous pictures also. After seeing your site, I will remember not to give my husband my password.
I too want to know how you did the pictures.....teach us oh wise one. And those eyes on Kendra....I bet she gets everything she ever wanted. She is adorable. (by the way only leaving one comment this time)
"The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together." Erma Bombeck
Scuba Diving in the Carribean
Sydney and Morgan
New Years Day in Fairview '08
Swimming in St. George
Welcome to our website!!
We are the Harris Familyand are glad that you've decided to visit our site! Please feel free to come often and leave comments if you'd like, but you know how the old saying goes "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all!" :)
6 comments:
Happy Bday, cute girl!
Ok... 1. How did you do that to your pics? So cute! 2. You are beautiful! 3. Where did you get that scooter/trike? I have to get that for Zoe. SO cute!
What a cute blog! Your lay out is one I haven't seen before. Did you lay it out yourself? This is all new to me! So many fun things on your blog and your family is so cute and fun! Shannon
Hey, your hair is shorter than I"ve seen it for awhile. It looks really cute. You look really good. Any luck finding anyone else on Facebook?
Hello Heather!! this is a message from Colby Cole Warnock. A couple named the Noyes moved into our ward, I saw they had Taylor Housley on their friend's list and so I found you!!
You have a beautiful family and I'm glad to see you are doing well. You take gorgeous pictures also. After seeing your site, I will remember not to give my husband my password.
Colby
wackywarnocks.blogspot.com
Will you get this one???? OK seriously, I loved the pizza dough! I am just so happy to see that you have at least ONE flaw!!
Love ya!
Jod
I too want to know how you did the pictures.....teach us oh wise one. And those eyes on Kendra....I bet she gets everything she ever wanted. She is adorable. (by the way only leaving one comment this time)
Post a Comment