Thursday, September 11, 2008

Quote of the Day






"Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply.
If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
So - if you give her any crap, you will receive a ton of shit.
Love and appreciate all the women in your life!"


2 comments:

Cameron, Jenny and Family said...

And I was afraid we didn't get any pictures of you since you were our photographer. Thank Goodness someone pulled through and got the Heather we so love!! Those pics are classic :)

Danielle said...

OK...I am still laughing. I'm going to hijack that poem and send it out to my friends. Your family is adorable. It's so great to see you again!

Danielle