Wanted to show you the finished product of my "wall of pictures" that I finished in our office. You like???
Still waiting to see yours.......
Sunday, January 11, 2009
This is for Val...
Posted by heAtHeR at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Oh I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I need to make a "Heather wall #2" in our house!!! It looks fabulous!!!! I really, really, really like it! You did so good! I could keep going on and on about how much I like it but I am sure you get the point! Thanks for sharing...now I am off to planning my next wall after you....should I tell you how many walls I need to fill and then have you send me yours?! See...I just wanted to be reminded of you no matter what room I am in! :) LOVE IT!
Oh I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I need to make a "Heather wall #2" in our house!!! It looks fabulous!!!! I really, really, really like it! You did so good! I could keep going on and on about how much I like it but I am sure you get the point! Thanks for sharing...now I am off to planning my next wall after you....should I tell you how many walls I need to fill and then have you send me yours?! See...I just wanted to be reminded of you no matter what room I am in! :) LOVE IT!
Very nice! Now if only I had the time and pictures to do the same. Can I just pictures of your family on my wall?
I love this! I kinda want to copy you but I don't have a wall. Very cute! Your photographer is really good too:)
Post a Comment