I have Been tagged by my BEAUTIFUL WIFE of 11 years, (maybe she is still trying to figure out who I really am and what I like, so here it goes...) I love you Honey!!
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Girls Next Door (Enuf said).
2. The Outdoor Channel.
3. Nascar.
4. What ever my wife is watching (cause all four tivo recorders are occupied recording my wifes shows).
5. What ever my wife is watching (cause all four tivo recorders are occupied recording my wifes shows).
6. What ever my wife is watching (cause all four tivo recorders are occupied recording my wifes shows).
7. What ever my wife is watching (cause all four tivo recorders are occupied recording my wifes shows).
8. Dancing with the Stars (yes, because all that hot dancing turns my wife on!!! and who can go wrong with that).
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Woke at exactly 4:45 am to my alarm clock and the excitement of going hunting with two of my daughters Sydney and Morgan, and of course my partner in crime Joel. (lucky to miss the Kendra saga of screaming MOM MOM MOM and thousand times) .
2. KISSED my sleeping beauty good-bye.
3. Set up for what was to be a great duck shoot with the kids. the kids think their DAD is awesome (shot 10 ducks and had a great time with the kids).
4. Fattened ourselve up on MC y D's.
5. Cleaned the duck boat while Sydney and Morgan proudly displayed theur catch (as Heather calls it) to all the kids in the neighborhood) (I think Morgan plucked out 50 feathers out of the spooner to give to her friends) (mom thoght that was disgusting)(as for me I thought it was cool).
6. Went to CABELAS with Kendra to give my wifey a needed break.
7. Watched BYU or should i say Max Hall hand the game to Utah (5 picks and 1 fumble) in their 48 to 24 loss.
8. Watched one of Heather favorite TV shows (Criminal Minds) I did it just so I could lay my head in her lap all night long, then the rest is history (you know what I mean!).
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Waking up to my wonderful wife every morning.
2. Playing with my 3 beautiful daughters SYDNEY \ MORGAN \ KENDRA.
3. Thanksgiving with the family.
4. Date night with H.
5. Snowmobiling with the kids.
6. Duck Hunting with my Bro.
7. Going to bed with my wife by my side.
8. Extra curricular activity once in bed.
8 Things on my wish list:
1. A happy WIFE - if mama ain't happy then nobody's happy!
2. A flat stomach .
3. Happy and healthy children .
4. Continued work at the office.
5. A great duck hunt.
6. Happy Holidays with my family and friends.
7. A shed to store all our junk!
8. _ _ _ you figure it out (hint: it starts with an "S" and ends with an "X")
Okay, I'm tagging nobody:)
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Posted by Brett at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
you are one horney sucker!!!! is that all that's on your mind? never mind, it shows. you are a dork.
Post a Comment