your daughter gets a darling pink polka dot apron (from her mom) and a 22 rifle (from her dad) for her birthday. And she LOVED them both! ;) The gun was one that Brett bought a couple of months ago and she's shot it before, she just didn't know it was hers until we wrapped it up and gave it to her yesterday. And my sweet, talented friend Amy made the apron and when she asked me what I wanted, I told her to surprise me and it was perfect! (thank you Amy!) Our oldest is 10 and I just cannot believe it! I've had a harder time with this birthday and finally figured out why it was freaking me out sooo much....DOUBLE DIGITS! Hard to believe that 10 years ago she was delivered on a rainy Sunday morning in Las Vegas, Nevada. Sydney is such a blessing in our lives and I am so grateful to have her as our daughter. She is growing up so fast and is such a smart, sensitive, patient big sister and a loving, kind daughter. We love you Syd!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
That was a great post!~ We love Syd and hope she had the best birthday ever...Sounds like it was great!
Post a Comment