Been tagged by Val, so here goes...
8 (only 8?!) Favorite TV Shows:
1. Brothers and Sisters (Sally Field. Enuf said.)
2. Desperate Housewives (Yes, Taylor, a guilty pleasure..)
3. Super Nanny (she has great tips and the show reminds me that my kids aren't THAT bad!)
4. Criminal Minds (fascinating to me, I love the "whodoneit" mystery stuff, but don't like the gore)
5. ER (still THE BEST and yes, Val I did see the episode with Anthony Edwards...fabulous! I miss him and Carter....)
6. Grey's Anatomy (been a little bit disappointing with the whole lesbian story line, but it looks like its probably over....)
7. Survivor (still hooked)
8. Dancing with the Stars (yes, I'd LOVE to do that show!)
8 (Ok, there are 9)Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Woke at exactly 7am to Kendra yelling, "Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom!!!!!)
2. Washed 2 loads of laundry (that have yet to be folded and put away)
3. Won a battle with Morgan (I'll blog about that later....)
4. Saw "Twilight" with my friends. (didn't want to, wasn't going to, especially the first day (I've learned that movies are never as good as the books, and Edward did NOT fit the role!)but who could resist a 11am show and lunch with my girlfriends?!)
5. Lunch at Guru's. LOVE the sweet potato fries!
6. Took a little "catnap" after the girls got home and they took Kendra out to play! :)
7. Went to dinner w/ my hubby and went to Home Depot to get some wood to make a bigger table for my family at Thanksgiving. (pretty ingenious idea, on my part, if you ask me...hopefully it will turn out!)
8. Went to Hale Center Theater with B and saw "Aida". I bought season tickets last year for Brett for Christmas and we've only seen probably 1/2 the shows but it's been a fun "date night".
9. Was woken up at 1:30AM (this should technically count for today, but I'm counting it for yesterday) by a phone call from Theran's cell! Some stupid recorded text and I'm still fuming as to why we got it in THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!! That reminds me, I need to call him this early Saturday morning. :)
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Hopefully squeezing in a nap this afternoon
2. Hearing about the pranks that our BYU vs. UTAH neighbors played on each other.
3. Jaylyne's lesson in RS tomorrow.
4. Taking Taylor and Val's family pics
5. Thanksgiving with my Family
6. Taking Theran and Kim's family pics
7. St. George
8. The next date night with my hubby
8 Things on my wish list:(not in order of importance!)
1. A clear complexion
2. A flat stomach
3. Happy and healthy children
4. Kendra to stop being so whiny and needy with me, only me!
5. My mom to find a man and receive the happiness that she SO deserves
6. To find the strength and determination to get up at 5:30am and go back to Yoga
7. To be content
8. To get my cold storage inventoried and organized SOON!
Okay, I'm tagging Jana, Colby, and Brett. :)
Saturday, November 22, 2008
I've been tagged
Posted by heAtHeR at 8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment