I have another fabulous sister in law (lets face it, all my sisters in law are fabulous!) that threw a "Witches" party for 2 of her daughters and 45, yes I said forty five of their friends!! Everyone dressed up as witches (Shelley included) and they did 2 hours of fun activities! They went on a scavenger hunt for things like dead flies, a toenail, fake spiders, witches wart, etc. Then they put those things in the "witches brew". (aka homemade rootbeer) She fed them dinner, they watched "Charlie Browns Halloween" and then played some games. I'll tell ya, I'm so grateful for the wonderful people in our lives who take the time and energy to create such fun memories for our family! Here are some pics of the girls before they headed out....


Wednesday, October 29, 2008
The Witches Party
Posted by heAtHeR at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Super fun idea! I don't know that I would have energy, patience, or time for that.
Post a Comment