Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The 2008 Housley Halloween Party~ Thanks Kim!



Braden, the Jazz player

Cameron, a Cowboys coach and Dane, a monkey

Brooke, the Indian princess

Jordan and Erin as Obama and Sarah Palin

"Grandma" Housley


Jenny in her "Jazzercise" leotard!

Kim in her "handmade" Loofah

Lana the "Flapper"

Alexa, the kitty kat

Theran and his version of "Big Momma"

Clayton "AKA Richard Simmons

our Fam~probably the first and only time I'll get us dressed as a "theme"



A few years ago our sweet and amazingly talented sister in law (Therans wife) started the very great tradition of an annual Halloween Party. It's been a fun idea and such a crack up to see what everyone dresses up as every year. (for a family that can be pretty uncreative ~ me included ~ we've come up with some good costumes!) A shout out to Taylor, Val and Isaac who weren't here this year, we missed you!

4 comments:

Valerie Housley said...

Oh. My. Word. I'm related to all of you!?! :-) JK Words can't even describe some of those pictures! I am so impressed you didn't come in your usual witch costume....kudos to Jen for going in a leotard! Jordan and Erin are hilarious, however, I think it was his hands that gave it away, and Theran...well, oh my...you are all so hilarious. I think I am going to make it my goal to "out-costume" Theran one of these years! Love it! Wish we could of been there!

warcolby said...

These pictures are hysterical!! What a creative and brave family. I'll have to pass these on to my mom:)

colby

Katrina said...

I like your creative costumes! Your geishe family looks great!

The Cannonballs said...

You guys are all crack-ups!! I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at that party. In fact, I would have loved to be a fly on the wall as Theron was getting ready for the party.