Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Syd's First Day of School







Yup, the time is here...Sydney just left for her 1st day of school in the 4th grade. Can't believe it! Not that I can't believe the day is finally here (can I do my happy dance now?!) but that she's actually in the 4th grade! I remember the 4th grade! I had my first boyfriend in the 4th grade! Ross Cash....cute little boy with red hair and freckles....asked me to "go" with him...bought me a necklace with a watermelon on it....broke up with me to go out with Amy Pospisil! :) Oh, the heartbreaks of adolescence! Anyway, here are some pics from this morning. Didn't get as many as I usually get....she was mad at me because I braided her hair and "she doesn't like braids!" Guess I should be grateful I got as many as I did...I'm sure with each year it's going to get harder and harder for her to "say cheese!" for her mom on the first day of school.





1 comments:

Valerie Housley said...

Ahhhh....sorry to say this, but she looks SO SO SO SO SO grown up in these pictures!! And, she looks so beautiful. I can't believe she is in 4th grade! Where has time gone??