Saturday, August 23, 2008

The end of summer....

For those of you that know me really well, know that I have no problem voicing my opinion about school being back in session. :) I love my children, but I also love the opportunity that they have to go to school, learn more academically, socialize and get a break from me! (and vice versa) As excited as I am for our girls to get back into the school routine, there are definitely things that I will miss about summertime.



How cute their little bums look in their swimsuits......

katemo


~Rhino rides.....
rhino



~Swimming (or seeing how many toys they can fit) in the pool.....
atley


Lawnmower rides with Dad....
mowing

~Getting faces painted at Summer Camp....
Photobucket Photobucket


~The sound of the "Wild Hawgs" going for their nightly ride....(2 couples at the end of our cul de
sac have Harley's...I was only able to catch pictures of the hubby's at this time)
brian1 bob2


~Popsicles....
kendra_popsicle mo_popsicle


~Playing games with chalk on the driveway......















~Performance Camp.......



















~selling Lemonade.....



















~and last, but not least, Lake Powell.....(luckily we still have one more trip planned for September!)

0 comments: