We are on day 3 of rain, clouds and gray skies and I am seriously about to lose it!! :) It's one thing to have this weather during the wintertime, but last I checked it was JUNE! The kids are out of school and they are anxious to get outside and play and they can't. You know, I get that we need the water blah, blah, blah....but we need some
sunshine more or they're going to be visiting mom in the looney bin! I mean, I feel like Kendra looks in this picture!!!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
ME TOO! I'll be right there with you in the loony bin.
Hey!! I'm so glad you started a blog and that you found ours. I love being able to stay in touch with people with blogs! I know, I always feel that I don't get to chat much with everyone when I see you guys. I've always told John I think the Harris family is all so much fun. We all need to plan a fun Girls Night Out or something fun!!
Talk to you soon!
Hey how do you know Collins and Ashley Jones?
Post a Comment