Sunday, June 1, 2008

Morgan...our Artist


On any given day--and more often than not--Morgan is drawing something. She's actually very good (not that I'm biased or anything) but the actual volume that she produces is kindof stressing me out because I can't save it all! Her preschool teacher has often emphasized that it's okay to throw away some of their stuff, but just don't let them see you throwing it away. Yea, uh, made that mistake already! So, needless to say, I've got Mo's drawings stashed EVERYWHERE! Not that I don't throw anything of hers away (I am notorious for throwing away stuff~just ask my hubby) but I try and keep the "best" and discretely toss the rest.

2 comments:

Fancypants said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to have fun blog connections. I also really love your background. Can I put your blog as a 'favorite' on my blog? I will definitely read another Ann Patchet book. My friend has all her books so I'll have to borrow.

Jana said...

She sounds just like my Coley. And her drawings are so good!