Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary!















I can't believe that it's been 11 years ago today that I married my best friend. I'm so grateful to be married to a wonderful man who respects me, honors our temple covenants and the Priesthood, is THE BEST father to our 3 beautiful daughters, showers me with love and affection, doesn't back down when he feels strongly about something (even when I disagree :) and is the only one who can make me laugh when I just don't feel like laughing. Thank you for loving me unconditionally and never giving up on me. I'm so grateful to have him by my side through the good and bad times and to know that no matter what happens, we're in this together. I could not be more blessed and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for the amazing life that I live with Brett and our girls. Happy Anniversary Honey, I love you!

1 comments:

Fancypants said...

Happy anniversary (late). We borrowed the 4-wheelers from the cabin last weekend and loved it! Thanks - and 'yes' - your girls are cute little stinkers.