We had one of our weeks at our timeshare condo in St. George and invited a couple of our friends and their kids down for the weekend. Yes, it was hot, but when in St. George in July you just go from the airconditioned house to the airconditioned car to the swimming pool! :) There was lots of fun collecting the snails in the backyard, swimming, eating, swimming, eating and oh yeah, FIREWORKS!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
How fun! I love St. George... even when it's hot.
Hey, Heathe! Yes, I think your mosaic is tiny b/c of your background. When you upload your pics, do you put it on the "large" setting? That might help, too. But I do think this style of background, with the blog running down the middle, tends to make the pics smaller. I also upload all of my pics to photobucket first, then copy and paste onto my blog. You can get them bigger that way. (But I always upload my mosaics through blogger.) Have I helped, or just confused you? :)
Post a Comment