Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here we go....

Okay, well I've finally succombed to the pressure put on me by my sisters-in-law and have created a blog! :) I don't know why I've been so reluctant...the only thing I can come up with is I don't like to do most things halfway and this task has seemed so overwhelming! But, I think it's like anything else, you have to start small, take it one step at a time and you can accomplish anything. Let me just say that the main reason why I've decided to do this is for the opportunity to have a journal (which is something that I've never really been good at...)and, of course, to show off my sweet family! Big thanks to my great friend Jana, for taking the time to come over and showing me "the ropes of blogging". You're a doll!

1 comments:

Valerie Housley said...

Halle--freakin--lujah! It's about time!!! :-)